Saturday, August 14, 2010

Here is my non grocery stockpile!!

This is my pile!!! In the basket on the top shelf, I have 11 razors and several refills. There is apprx. 25 bodywash, 19 deodorants, 15 toothpaste, 70 rolls toilet paper, 8 dishwasher, 6 tubs wipes, 17 cleaning supplies, 6 airfresheners, 10
washing powders, 3 diapers, dog and cat food, 5 boxes panti liners, 10 rolls papertowels, 12 dish detergent and much more.

You see why I am now only getting dirt cheap or free items? And this isn't any food items. I am now storing it in my canning pantry.

For all of you new extreme couponers, I have been married for almost 20 years and I have never had this kind of stuff until this year. It has take me approx. 6 months to aquire this stock.
**Note:Charlotte has way more than me!!!

1 comment:

Angel said...

I added alot more to this today!! At kroger, my first total was 330.00 and I paid out of pocket 122.00. Saved 208.00........Whooo Hoooo!!!